If you have a leaseholder that wants to make structural changes to the property they will need to obtain consent from the freeholder. Once they've made an application, which should include architectural drawings and any engineering design relevant to the scheme, we can make an assessment of the proposal on behalf of the freeholder and provide a report with comments and recommendations for inclusion in the licence which would be prepared by a solicitor. 

If the works are consented to we can periodically inspect the work in progress and on completion to ensure compliance with the licence.