Terms and Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Brittain Hadley’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Claremont Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4QR. Our company registration number is 08669687. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and you should refer to the terms these are dated for specific changes.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Brittain Hadley is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Brittain Hadley may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 9th June 2018.
What we collect
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies we use
We have noted the type of Cookies below and have given you the ability to disable. By default, the Cookies used on this site are enabled as it gives the best user experience. If you wish to disable cookies, you can visit www.AboutCookies.org for details on how to do this.
1. Essential cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to view the site
2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors to our site. The cookies that Google Analytics use store information about when a visit occurred, which pages were visited and for how long. None of the information provided by Google Analytics is personally identifiable. It is provided to us as anonymous data.
3. Social Media
Social media share buttons are used throughout the site to enable you to share our content through multiple social media channels. If you disable these cookies, you may not enjoy the full experience of the site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless
How to Contact Us
In the event that you might have any questions or concerns in relation to any information that we might hold about you, please get in touch with us via the Talk to us links on the website or through our Contact us page and we will go through these with you.
1. Personal information will only be collected directly from you at your consent. This includes: Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number and Land Registry information
2. We collect this information in order to provide Chartered Surveying services which you have engaged us to do.
3. We use this information to conduct Chartered Surveying services relevant to the contract you have engaged us in.
4. Any information relating to the project you have engaged Brittain Hadley in to, will will be kept on paper file for a maximum of 6 years.
5. After 6 years any information relating to the project you have entered into with Brittain Hadley will be professionally destroyed.
6. Should you wish this information to be destroyed prior to this time, please email email@example.com or call 020 8742 7704
7. Any personal information we have obtained directly from you will only be provided to a Third Party Surveyor in a process that adheres to that of the Party Wall etc Act (1996).