If you have a leasehold property and want to refurbish, it's likely you will need to obtain consent from your landlord for any structural changes. This will include an application to the freeholder, which should include architectural drawings and any engineering design relevant to the scheme. 

We can assist in making this application to the freeholder on your behalf in liaising with them to achieve successful consent.